You can attend as many courses as you want to – 1 subject per course.
- If two (four) 2 ½ days-courses are selected, the second (fourth) course will start in the afternoon of the last day of the first (third) course.
- If more than one course is selected, the courses will be scheduled consecutively.
During the summer months the mid-IB courses for all subjects are organized daily.
- Summer: from December 1 till January 31, daily
- Winter: from June 1 till July 1, daily
Select your preferred date(s) on the application form.
- Choose any subject and level
- 17.5 (2 ½ days) or 35 hours (5 full days) of teaching per subject
- 4 hours of tailor-made homework
- Small classes of up to 6 students
- Study one subject per course
- Registration first day: 8.15
- Hours: 8.30 – 15.30 (full day) or 8.30-12.00 (half day)