The IB Math HL revision guide covers the syllabus for exams from May 2014. All topics are prudently clarified in such way that students will be capable to solve exam questions; the theory is supported by clear worked examples and questions. The IB Math HL Revision Guide is “the fine art of guiding students through reasoning and problem solving of IB Math concepts and preparing them for the highest score’. Useful tips and resources for Mathematics teachers.
About the Author
Mr. Groeneveld is a Math, Physics and Chemistry teacher with over 25 years’ experience. He has been involved with IB teaching for countless years. He is a regular teacher at the Academy for Gifted and TopClassTutors.ORG Revision Courses and Pre- and Mid-IB study camps, both on the Northern and Southern hemisphere. MENSA ( the high IQ society) member. Lecturer and Speed Math Trainer (in-company) courses for professionals and PhD and Master degrees students. Proctor and Tutor for Harvard students enrolled thru TopClassTutorsORG Subjects: Advanced Math, Statistics, Physics.
Prices (excl. postage & packaging):
· From 1 to 30 guides: £45/guide
· From 31 to 100 guides: £44/guide
· From 101 to 1000 guides: £43/guide
· Over 1000 guides: £41/guide
Postage and packaging till 5 guides:
|Country||Standard mail (£)||Registered mail (£)|
Order the IB Mathematics HL Revision Guide Now ↔ Your ultimate guide to the highest grades!
Order your copy of this indispensable guide in a few steps now:
- Fill in the form below or order on Amazon
- You will receive confirmation letter with the payment options by email
- Pay for your book(s) and send the copy of processed payment by email info(at)topclasstutors.org
- You book(s) will be dispatched within 1-3 hours and you will follow your book(s) with track and trace